Quick detailers offer a speedy solution for a showroom shine. These spray-on products swiftly clean and shine your car without water, ideal for light dust, fingerprints, and water spots. They also maintain ceramic coatings’ shine.
Check out our top 5 picks for the best quick detailer for ceramic coating.
What Is a Quick Detailer?
As we already mentioned, quick detailers offer a speedy solution for a showroom shine. Quick detailers vary but mostly contain water, lubricants, and cleaning agents. Some include wax or sealant for added protection and shine.
Best Quick Detailer for Ceramic Coating
Here are five of the best quick detailers for ceramic coatings on the market:
- Adam’s Graphene Detail Spray: This detailer is formulated with graphene, which provides excellent water beading and protection against UV rays. It’s also safe for use on all surfaces, including glass and plastic. Pros: Long-lasting protection, easy to use. Cons: Can be pricey compared to other detailers.
- ARMOR SHIELD LITE: This quick detailer is designed to be used on ceramic coated cars and provides a hydrophobic layer of protection. It’s also safe for use on all surfaces and can be used as a waterless wash. Pros: Affordable, versatile. Cons: May not provide as long-lasting protection as other detailers.
- Chemical Guys WAC23316 HydroSpeed Ceramic Quick Detailer: This detailer is specifically designed for use on ceramic coated cars and provides a high-gloss finish. It’s also easy to use and provides excellent protection against water spots. Pros: Provides a great shine, easy to use. Cons: Can be expensive compared to other detailers.
- Torque Detail Ceramic Waterless Wash & Quick Detailer: This detailer is designed to be used as a waterless wash or quick detailer and provides excellent protection against UV rays. It’s also safe for use on all surfaces and provides a hydrophobic layer of protection. Pros: Versatile, provides long-lasting protection. Cons: Can be pricey compared to other detailers.
- Zero Six – Ceramic SiO2 Premium Quick Waterless Detailer Spray Wax: This detailer is formulated with SiO2 ceramic coating technology and provides excellent protection against water spots and UV rays. It’s also safe for use on all surfaces and provides a hydrophobic layer of protection. Pros: Provides long-lasting protection, easy to use. Cons: Can be expensive compared to other detailers.
The Importance of Quick Detailers
Maintaining a car’s appearance is vital. Regular cleaning and quick detailing are key. Quick detail sprays swiftly clean and protect the paint, including ceramic coatings.
Popular options like Adam’s Graphene Detail Spray, CarPro Elixir, and Nexgen Quick Detailer Spray enhance shine and protection. These sprays guard against contaminants like dirt and bird droppings, preserving the paint’s quality. They also maintain the paint’s shine and extend protection.
How to Choose the Best Quick Detailer
You want your vehicle to look its best at all times. A good quick detailer is an essential tool in your detailing arsenal. Here are some tips to help you choose the best quick detailer for your ceramic coated car:
Look for High-Quality Products
When it comes to quick detailers, you get what you pay for. Cheaper products may be tempting, but they are often made with lower quality ingredients that can harm your car’s finish. Look for high-quality products that are specifically designed for use on ceramic coatings. These products will be more expensive, but they will provide better results and won’t damage your car’s finish.
Consider the Brand
There are many brands of quick detailers on the market, but not all of them are created equal. Look for a brand that has a good reputation in the detailing community. A brand with a good reputation is more likely to produce high-quality products that deliver the best results.
Choose the Best Thing for Your Car
Different quick detailers are designed for different purposes. Some are designed to clean and protect, while others are designed to add shine and gloss. Consider what you want to achieve with your quick detailer and choose the best thing for your car. If you want to clean and protect your car, choose a product that has cleaning agents and protective ingredients. If you want to add shine and gloss, choose a product that has gloss enhancers.
Look for a Good Reason
Some quick detailers are designed to be used on specific types of finishes. For example, some are designed for use on dark colored cars, while others are designed for use on light colored cars. Look for a good reason to choose a specific product. If you have a dark colored car, choose a product that is specifically designed for use on dark colored cars.
Choose the Best Way to Apply
Different quick detailers require different application methods. Some are designed to be sprayed on and wiped off, while others are designed to be applied with a microfiber towel. Consider the best way to apply the product and choose a product that is easy to apply and provides the best results.
Choose the Best Choice for Your Budget
High-quality products can be expensive, but they are worth the investment. However, if you are on a budget, there are still good options available. Look for products that provide good results at a lower price point. Just be sure to read reviews and choose a product that is still high-quality and won’t damage your car’s finish.
The Application Process
Now that you have chosen the best quick detailer for your ceramic coating, it’s time to apply it. The application process is straightforward and easy to follow. You don’t need any special tools or equipment to apply a quick detailer. All you need is a clean microfiber towel and the quick detailer.
First, make sure your car is clean and dry. If it’s not, wash and dry it before applying the quick detailer. Next, shake the bottle well before use. Then, spray the quick detailer on one panel at a time. Use a clean microfiber towel to spread the product evenly over the panel. Make sure you cover the entire surface.
Once you have applied the quick detailer to one panel, use a clean microfiber towel to buff it off. Buff until the panel is smooth and shiny. Repeat this process on all the panels of your car.
The ease of application is one of the main advantages of using a quick detailer. It’s easy to use and doesn’t require any special skills or equipment. You can apply it in minutes and get great results.
Benefits of Quick Detailing
Here are some benefits of using a quick detailer on your ceramic coated car:
A quick detailer can save you a lot of time in between washes. If your car has light dust, water spots, bird droppings, or road grime, a quick detailer can easily remove them without having to go through a full wash process. This is especially helpful if you’re short on time or don’t have access to a hose and bucket.
Provides Paint Protection
A good quick detailer contains a high-lubricity formula that not only helps remove dirt and grime but also provides a layer of protection to your ceramic coating. This protection helps to prevent scratches and swirl marks from forming on your car’s paint.
A quick detailer can also enhance the gloss of your ceramic coating. It contains gloss enhancers that help to bring out the shine and depth of your car’s paint. This is especially helpful if you’re preparing your car for a car show or just want it to look its best.
Acts as a Drying Aid
A quick detailer can also act as a drying aid. After washing your car, you can use a quick detailer to help dry your car and prevent water spots from forming. This is especially helpful if you live in an area with hard water.
Removes Light Dirt
If your car has light dirt, a quick detailer can easily remove it without having to go through a full wash process. This is especially helpful if you’re short on time or don’t have access to a hose and bucket.
Overall, a quick detailer is a great tool to have in your arsenal if you want to keep your ceramic coated car looking its best. It saves time, provides paint protection, enhances gloss, acts as a drying aid, and removes light dirt.
Proper Usage of Quick Detailers
- Ensure a clean surface: Prior to using a quick detailer, clean your car’s surface to prevent scratches. Use waterless wash or car wash to remove dirt and dust.
- Use a clean microfiber towel: Apply the quick detailer with a fresh towel, avoiding previously used ones. Change towels every time to prevent scratches.
- Spray and spread: Directly spray the quick detailer on the car’s surface, then evenly spread it with a microfiber towel, applying gentle pressure.
- Clay bar lubricant for debris: To remove light debris, use a quick detailer with clay bar lubricant, preventing scratches while lifting the debris.
- Avoid sunlight and heat: Apply quick detailers in shaded areas, avoiding direct sunlight or hot surfaces. Heat can cause streaks due to quick drying.
- Caution after pressure washing: Don’t use quick detailers immediately after pressure washing. Wait a few days to prevent potential clear coat damage.
Caring for Your Car’s Paintwork
Maintaining your vehicle’s appearance is crucial. Caring for its paintwork stands out as a top priority. The paint’s visual impact cannot be underestimated – a prime reason to preserve it.
Over time, UV rays damage the paint. Sun exposure fades the color, making it lose vibrancy. To counter this, safeguarding the paint with a long-lasting ceramic coating is key against UV rays.Pesky swirl marks can mar the paint’s allure. These arise from incorrect washing methods like dirty sponges. Preventing them involves using a microfiber cloth and high-quality shampoo.
Water beads signal paint protection. Their presence indicates the coating is effective. If they’re missing, it’s time for fresh ceramic coating or wax.The car care market offers diverse products. From ceramic coatings to waxes, choices abound. Essential clay lube contributes to a deep shine.
Black cars demand extra attention due to their revealing nature. Scratches show prominently, underscoring the need for vigilant care. Ceramic coatings combat scratches and maintain the car’s allure.Be it a car owner or a detail shop, tending to the paintwork is vital. UV rays, swirl marks, and water beads are key considerations for a lasting attractive appearance.
Abbie Clark is a writer, blog, and founder of RideRambler, Hey She Thrives, and The Bearded Bunch.
From clever car cleaning tricks to the freshest car features and reviews, Abbie loves sharing her knowledge on everything automotive. Outside of her time writing for her websites, you’ll find her fishing with her husband, deciphering her toddler’s babbling, or baking up something sweet.